The following is the current (as of June 28th 2018) Mywalit category structure in Shopware. The number in red represents the Shopware category ID.
These are the category IDs you'll need to use in the Mywalit Categorisation Template .csv.
You can copy and paste the category IDs directly from this Google Document!
CSV TEMPLATE FORMAT
There are 3 columns in the Mywalit Categorisation Template CSV file:
- id - Shopware Category ID (the category you would like to assign your product to in Shopware)
- SKU - i.e 106-4 (for Small Tri-fold Wallet Black Pace). Please note this is the Shopware sku not the style_id!
- Sort Order - the position of the sku in the category page.
In the attached Mywalit Categorisation Template .csv file, the example provided will add the Small Tri-fold Wallet Black Pace (sku 106-4) to the Small Wallets (id =81) category page and display it as the first item (sort order = 1) on that category page.
It will also add it to the Wallets (id=12) category page and display it as the second item (sort order =2) on that category page.
WHAT'S THE PROCESS THAT MYWALIT NEED TO FOLLOW?
- Mywalit to complete the Mywalit Categorisation Template .csv
- Mywalit to email the csv file to email@example.com
- GPMD to process to categorisation update (within 24 hours of receipt of the .csv file)
- GPMD to notify Mywalit once the categorisation has been completed