Below are the steps you need to follow on how to bulk upload special prices to Magento.
Pick a starting step -
Export Products from Magento and amend the data or fill in the import template attached to this article with following the example product.
Once you have your CSV filled in with the updated Special Price and To and From date you are ready to import up the data.
1. Go to System > Import/Export > Data flow - Profiles
2. Add New profile
3. Fill the fields like so :
- Entity Type = Products
- Direction = Import
- Shop = The specific shop you are trying to upload or leave as Default
(Note this will set the store your data uploads to if the Shop column is missing from the CSV)
- Leave Number of Records to 1
- And leave decimal as . unless you have changed this in the CSV.
- Data Transfer = Interactive
- Type = CSV
- Value Delimiter is set to , as default you can leave this unless you change it in the CSV them map it accordingly
- Enclose Values In = is set to " by default unless changed in CSV
- Original Magento attribute names in first row = yes.
4. Save and Continue Edit.
5. Click on the Upload File Section.
6. Upload the CSV you have created and click Save
7. Click on Run Profile
8. Select your file from the select file drop down
9. Hit Run File in Pop Up.
A new tab will open and your import will run do not close the window till the import has run.